View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Default Yorkie black sticky discharge around vagina-MY DOG IS SCOOTING OUT OF CONTROL...

I am trying to find someone who has experienced their yorkie having a sticky tar-like discharge on the vagina. The hair adheres and when i remove and clean my little girl she then scoots out of control. we have recently had urine tests to discover crystals. Vet says she could be producing kidney stones... we may do xrays but not sure if we will find anything. vet suggested putting cranberry juice in her water. (mixing 1/8 cup per 1 cup water) or today i picked up cranberry pills. 1/4 pill as she is just 6 lbs. i gave it to her tonight for the first time so we'll see if this helps. i am stumped becasue the vet doesn't give me clear answers... my dog has trachea collapse when we take a visit to the vet and i am just so stressed worrying about her. i have put neos. ointment on her and that helps dissolve this tar-like substance forming on her private area. we are currently in the process of switching vets. Now she will scoot when it is time to empty her anal glands... but she will scoot also when i try to clean her vagina area. i am sorry that i don't have a picture of my girls posted just yet. :-( i just joined a few minutes ago and i am gosh....so desperate. anyone... ever experience this with their yorkie or has any advice. please let me know...
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!