View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 AM   #8
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Good question. When I spoke with Laurie at morigins last month, and I explained how I was using NV, she told me that she doesn't know too much about NV, but among other things that we spoke about, that the morigins does have the 17% fat content. I did tell her that NV was much lower, but she explained to me that as longer as I feed them the correct amount according to their weight all is good. She told that she has lots of Yorkie customers.

I felt confident in her product. I have been feeding them morigins for the past month, and nothing unusal to speak of.

I did e-mail Laurie today asking her again about the fat and that since she told me she had other Yorkie customers, that maybe she could give them my info to contact me so that I can talk further about it.

I thought that high fat content was 'bad' in a cooked or process form. I thought raw fat was ok and that it can easily be digested, but raw form?

I will be doing some more research into this and I will let you know what I find.

But, other than that, I am quite pleased with the morigins and Roxy and TJ just love it!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!