View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
JANA
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Need Advice Please On Peep Pads

I sure hope someone on here can tell me how to get my lttle one to stop eatting his peep pad. He uses the pad great but once I change it and leave him in his room its destoryed. Now, when I leave for work we have to keep him in his crate and we want him to be able to run lose in the landury area. He knows it's his potty place and its not just the pad.. when in the house we have to keep bathroom doors closed because it's fair game to him. He has a bigggggggg problem with paper. Here's something funny also. He hates to step in his peep he can't stand it. Sometimes he will not use the pad but onceand then he will stand there and look up at me like "will aren't you going to change it". So when I put the new one down he will go to it and peep away.

Any help would be wonderful. OH, I forgot to mention he's 7 months old. He is pretty much housebroken and goes into his room to potty but I have to make sure I keep an eye out because of the paper thing. He has gotton chocked several times on the cotton in the pad. Thank you, Jana
JANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!