View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 06:26 AM   #178
wemple2
Wee Winston Wiggles
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruizersmummy View Post
Guys, I am still interested in her if someone locally could get her from the lady. I assure you all that you will have forever pics of her and my Aunt would spoil her rotten, Brandy would think she had died and gone to heaven if she lived with my aunt. So PLEASE andone that can tell this loon lady what she wants to here just to get Brandy out of there do so and I will be happy to get her for my Aunt. Thanks Jenni
Jenni...This is exactly what I was saying...all we need is one person, close enough, that has a fenced in yard...to tell her they want her, will love her and take care of her...don't tell her you already have yorkies, we know she won't allow that, God will understand, if you have to tell a lie. No skinbabies would be best, but I would lie about that too...if only I lived closer, darn it!!! With enough help I just know we can get her to you. Anybody willing to jump in? For Brandy's sake? Maybe somebody here knows someone there that can pull this off...I will continue to hope and pray someone will come forward with an answer to our prayers. Keep the faith!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!