View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:32 AM   #6
Rosie 1
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Angel

I started at 11:00 AM and took a break for supper and did the last two by 7:00 PM.. It took me longer as I did toe nails.. Which they hate... But as to the grooming I've groomed for yrs my own dogs... I've been asked to work for a groomer...NO THANK YOU... My dogs are trained and set really nice or lay on back to clip tummy's...Kricket pic too big ... She loves grooming... I now have her clipped down the back for the cool clip for summer.. I will take pic's but have so much to do..Company will be here this AM then we will be raking hay.. We are goat farmers and my business partner and I market goats milk though our LLC... So, very busy.. I've had 2 legged kids around here and now they are grown and gone I have the yorkies and they are always doing something of interest..I guess it's the lack of grand kids they kinda replace the activity we use to have around here.. Like two legged kids they are a lot of workd but worth it... I live in Tustin MI... We've been her over 40 yrs.. I've had this same line of Yorkies for 20 yrs. Just added some new stuff that I found beautiful.. to our line.
Attached Thumbnails
Did 11 yorkies yesterday... groomed them all WHEW...-2006-feb-8-beautiful-kricket.jpg  
Rosie 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!