View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #14
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Boy do I wish I had the chance to buy one used back when Kate was born! I paid a small fortune for mine! And I tell you it was the best investment I ever made!!! I had bought twoo other brands before I forked over the cash for the Medela. But I tell you there is just nothing that compares! Its the best pump hands down! I used it with both of my children and I nursed for aprox 8 and 10 months with them. It was my bestest friend!

Whoever picks that up is getting a great deal! I wish I had a family member who was expecting, I'd grab it!

Oh... and a local baby store down where I'm at purchaced my pump from me used and they rent them out to moms who don't want to buy them. They just replace the tubing, breast cups and bottles with each renter... Those parts are cheap compared to the powerful moters your really paying for.

And OMGosh! If you guys aren't the poster for perfect looking family, I don't know what is???? You have the most beautiful family!!! Your boys are so handsome! That hair! I'm sure you've never been told how amazing their hair is... so let me be the first! lol Wow! You must be so proud!

k
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!