Thread: Feeding Times
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Default Feeding Times

Before my husband was at home so much (he was gone most of the week and only home on weekends), Max got up at about 6-6:30 am and of course had to either go out first or be fed first....that was fine. Now that my dh is home a LOT more, Max is waking up at around 4:30 am to be fed! He knows that dh will get up (eventually) and feed him, so he leaps onto dh up and down, and if nobody gets up, he starts "woofing" to get us to wake up I don't know why he's changed his routine, but it's driving me crazy, b/c I'm the one who tries to keep him covered up at least until 5 or 5:30 so that dh can get SOME sleep, but then, I'm awake the entire time, b/c he's wiggling all over and trying to lick me, and I can't get back to sleep . Is there some way to lengthen his "need to be fed" time? I usually as a rule, end up getting up around 2-3 am for him to go out to go potty so it's not that. And I don't have a problem with that; it's just him waking up again so early and not getting any sleep that's getting to me.

Edit to say: that's Max wiggling all over and trying to lick me.

Last edited by nvnvgirl; 06-13-2007 at 05:33 PM.
nvnvgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!