View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
Jameson79
Yorkie Talker

Default MEET JAMESON!!! Pics and SHOULD HE BREED?

Hi there Everyone! I have been a viewer of Yorkietalk for months now, this forum has helped me so so much on taking care of my little jameson! So in advance, thank you all so much! Im in need of your advice. I am possibly thinking of breding jameson. I just bought like 6 books on breeding (gonna be doing alot of reading), and im also working on opening up a salon and spa, so im at home full time and jameson is with me anywhere i go! I will list more pictures of him as well.

BUT FOR NOW, im wondering does the female have to be smaller than the male? Someone had told me this and i cannot find it in any of my books. Jameson weighs 5.5 lbs and he is 8 months old. He has weighed this weight for the past 2 months now. He is completly free of any medical problems, as we had him at the hosiptal for a stomach virus, and had every test done to him possible! haha. We had bought him from a farm in lancaster, and at first i was worried, im very skeptical and i thought that because i didnt pay over 1,500 like alot of other breeders ask, that i wouldnt get a great dog. Well i was wrong. His temperment and personality are amazing! His hair is so nice, he has this little white patch on his chest and its adorable.

His hair is steel blue and pretty gold, his only flaw is his huge ears! Although to me it makes him that much cuter! Now with him weighing 5.5 lbs how much should the female weigh? Any advice on where to buy the female as well. Im also obtaining a predigree for jameson, to see his bloodlines.

In all honesty, im looking to breed him because he is just such a magnificent dog. I have never had a pet growing up, my mother didnt like animals, well after jameson, she babysits him bi-weekly, hahaha. I want her to have a little piece of him, as well as myself! I want a female yorkie 4lbs or under to breed with him, is this going to be okay? Any other advice you can give me would be wonderful! Thanks you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jameson5.jpg (147.9 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg JAME.jpg (94.5 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg JAME2.jpg (73.6 KB, 265 views)
Jameson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!