View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
NODAK
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Oh my these little ones always find a way out don't they. Well mine are 100% pad trained now so they get to have the entire downstairs with the exception of the formal living room that is gated. Most of the time they are in the family room but one day they were able to move the gate going upstairs and since they know how to go up and do not know how to come down they were all day upstairs with no food and no pads but I do not have carpet anywhere in my home except for my formal living room which they are not allowed in and a area rug in my family room. I use baking soda and it works. Sometimes I get the arm & hammer carpet powder and that works pretty good too. I don't use it in my formal living room because the carpet is brand new but I do use it on the are rug and so far so good. Even takes away the smell from when they come from outside.
Our carpet is pretty much brand new....you'd still recommend the carpet powder for that?? I'm really touchy about the carpet....I mean, after paying so much for this house, I gotta be!
NODAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!