View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #8
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Thanks V,
It is good to know that the article states sure signs of breeding fighters. I keep thinking about a pit bull a friend of mine had. His name was Sunny and he was the goofiest most affectionate dog I have ever known. If you started petting him his head would gradually go down until the top of it was on the floor and his body couldn't bend any farther. He literally stood on his head while you were paying attention to him. What a good natured dog! I tried several times to get my friend to give Sunny to me because I was so crazy about him, but his owner was too so no deal. When I think about fighting dogs it makes me all the more disgusted because I know what wonderful pets these guys can be! The numbers don't support the discrimination either do they? I think I read somewhere that german shepherds bite people more often than any other breed. I have a shep too and I find that easy to understand. Without a firm hand these guys can try to run the world!

Sorry for the long post but sometimes my thoughts uncontrollably spill out. (Can't help it!) LOL

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!