View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 08:52 AM   #8
autumn star
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
After reading Tammy8833's thread about her "little stinker" helping her clean her tv it sure brought back some memories of things the kids did that at the time would make you want to strangle them, but now it's funny....

One of the most vivid memories is the day I left my DD (13yrs. old) "babysit" my son ( about 5 yrs. old) while I went out to a rare dinner...when I opened the front door the whole house looked like it was on fire there was smoky looking stuff from one end of the house to the other, my heart started racing I quickly made my way to the family room where they would usually be & yelled, "What's all this smoke!!", my DD stands up & very calmly states, "Well, Reid went into the bathroom & dumped the whole container of baby powder in his under wear ( he was rarely dressed at home ) then he comes running out, smacking his underwear saying, "I'm Speedy Gonzolas, the fastest mouse in all Mexico!" he went all through the house.".... ...I don't know why, but I busted out laughing even though I had a HUGE mess to clean up....

So what did your "Little Stinker " do?.....
Oh my, that must of taken forever to clean up!
autumn star is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!