View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 08:23 AM   #6
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

What is it with baby powder?? My SIL had something similar happen with my nephews a couple years ago. She said she was in the kitchen and they were playing in their room (they were about 4 & 6 yrs then). She said they were arguing.... no, my turn... no, my turn.... give it to me...... so she just called out to them that they should be nice and share. So, they did! She said it got real quiet so she finally went in there. No boys in the room so she looked in the closet. One of them had climbed up on a dresser that was in the closet and gotten the extra-large container of baby powder down off the shelf and proceeded to throw the powder all in the closet (totally emptying the container!). When she opened the door, all she saw was solid white boys with brown eyes! And there was inches of powder all over EVERYTHING! She had to wash all the clothes and everything. When she stuck them in the shower to get it off of them, it just bubbled and made a nasty paste. It was funny to ME and I guess to her.... later!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!