View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:31 AM   #9
yorkiesrock
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by but4grace23 View Post
My precious baby Missy (short for Miss America) had to have surgery on both knees! She had surgery on the right one on April 5,2007 and due to the extra weight on the left it couldn't wait the usual three months and so she had surgery on the left one on May 17,2007. The second one seems to be doing great but the right one, the one she had done first is still giving her problems. It's just so sad to see them go through this much pain. She goes back to the vet on Monday, June 18th, and hopefully he can determine why she is having such problems with that right knee. Her knees were really bad. Seems that there was almost no groove for the knee cap to sit in. And due to them slipping out of place she had become pigeon toed. She is so much better and yet still having problems. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! It's been so awful and has really messed up her summer. She loves it outside and loves to smell the flowers!
Oh no that is so sad. I hope Missy isn't in too much pain. Keep up posted on what the vet tell you next week.
yorkiesrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!