View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 01:39 PM   #4
rachelfraim
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Our first Yorkie, Mocha, was definitely a momma's girl. If I came into the room, she would get up from a sound sleep & have to be on my lap. If we went out of town, she would not sleep with anyone & would cry thru the first night until I guess she got so tired she would finally sleep. When I would leave on errands & she was outside, she would lay in the driveway until she saw my car. Sometimes I liked it, but sometimes I felt so guilty leaving or moving around the house so much that I would wear her out! (especially as she got holder) The funniest thing was when we would go to bed. She would not let anyone put her in bed but me & if I put her in bed before my husband got in bed, she would growl & bark at him! I thought it was funny, but he didn't too much.
Kodah is a little more independent - she lets more people love on her & hold her but really prefers her bed when she is ready to sleep. I think they tend to be partial to one person, but Kodah's proving me wrong! I like her little independent/fiesty spirit!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!