View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:11 AM   #14
patty58
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

I can never list everything I have learned in the few months I have been on here but here are a few:
* YT people are the best most caring people I have ever "met". Even though we don't share coffee over the back fence these people send out prayers, encouragement, money, time and just about anything someone asks from them and do it willingly.
* thanks to Cindy I know everything I never wanted to know about bully stix..she even ordered some for Murfee!
* I learned that Science Diet sucks
* I have learned more about yorkie problems...liver shunts, trachea problems etc than I ever knew existed.
* I have learned that I am not the only crazy lady who thinks her little baby is the most precious beautiful wonderful little guy that ever existed.
* I learned that more people than just me think their dogs are better friends than most people.
* I have also learned that there are some really stupid hard headed people out there who are "raising" poor little babies.
* I learned that yorkies can even live in Alaska....where there is lots of snow!!!
But I think most of all I learned that I missed out on a lot of friendships before I came to this wonderful caring site.

Patty
patty58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!