View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:08 AM   #15
Rhapsody
And Tiger, too!
Donating Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidgirl View Post
You're so welcome! I took so many pictures at first not even realizing that taking them every single day might have come off as strange, but this was a once in a lifetime litter for our whole family, so I just couldn't help but try to capture every single moment of their little lives on film! Breeding these little babies has been such an experience from beginning to end! The whole pregnancy, to pre-whelping, to the actual (surprise) whelping on Easter Sunday, to watching them nurse and grow every single day, hand feeding them, weaning them, and now seeing what amazing little yorkies they are becoming! I can't stess enough what a JOY it was been to have all of these little dogs in my life (hard work and all) and yes, it's coming to an end and I cry so much knowing that I have to part with them. Yet, I know in my heart that I've raised them to be the best they can be and now I have chosen wonderful homes for them to live out the rest of their lives in. THANK YOU FOR OPENING YOUR HOME FOR MY PUPPY. You're a wonderful, wonderful person and I appreciate you for coming in to my life the way you have......
You are so sweet, Lorraine! And truly my family and I are the privileged ones to be getting adopting one of Lily's puppies. She and you are such great Mommies. I'm very thankful and impressed by the time, love, and work you've put into these puppies.

Thank You!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!