View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default funny topic

OMG!! That is hysterical!!!! This is a funny post because I was on the phone with my dad last night when he reminded of things me & my brothers did as kids. I do not have kids of my own so I thought id tell ya a couple things my brothers & I did when we were kids that made my parents angry at the time and now makes them laugh so hard.

I was about 4 and my brother was almost 3. I wrote his name on the toilet seat in crayon. When my dad said "Who wrote on the toilet seat?" I said "Michael did!"

My mom took a bath one day and put my brother & me in his room with the door closed so we'd be safe (she was about 7 month pregnant and just plain tired) and she said that the whole time she was in the tub we were super quiet so she got concerned. She got out and came into the room and we got into the diaper supplies... (there is a hilarious pic of this) we had desitin covering EVERY part of us and powder all over us, and all over the room... I mean we made a HUGE mess!! and in the pic we both were looking up at the camera and smiling like idiots with white faces and hair!!! Tooo funny!!

And the last thing, First time I babysat my brothers, we were scared so we turned on EVERY LIGHT IN THE HOUSE! The house was BLAZING! We were still scared so we called 911 and they came to the house and stayed with us until our parents got home! (only like an hour at most - I think they went food shopping) My parents were sooooo embarrassed!!

They laugh at all these stories now!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!