View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 12:06 PM   #10
minniemn
YT Addict

Thank you SO MUCH for those pictures... actually the blue frame matches the poster, like it was made just for that.

The only problem I have now with the eating, is the yorkie is having a harder time eating, she waits and stares where daisy dish used to be... I couldn't find it in my heart at first to get rid of her dishes, but learned that for the mental health of my yorkie and other rotty I had to.

They both will eat now, but it takes some cohersing (sp) since they all ate together.

Here is a pic of my yorkie going to kissing daisy, like she knew it was almost time for her to go that day my yorkie was very pregnant at that time, and delivered two days later... I tried to crop out my husband, and so you can't see the other rotty we have in the pic.

It looks like Daisy is just tolerating Jasmine, which is the way it was, daisy was old and didn't much care to have a puppy jumping on her. The other rotty by the way... loves jasmine, she lays down and uses her head to play (since her head is the same size as the yorkie) and jaz will jump and pull the rottys ears...

well, this was a long trip down memory lane...

Thanks so much for the photos, I have them printed, you are an angel for doing this for us all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sweetkiss.jpg (29.7 KB, 13 views)
minniemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!