View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 07:22 PM   #8
liquidgirl
YT Addict

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
You are so sweet to start this thread for me, Lorraine. I am very excited; you have been so great these past few months. Thank you for keeping me posted and sending me pictures almost every day. I know how time consuming it was to upload all those pictures, lol, and you got some majorly cute shots.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family on Saturday, and of course I'm really looking forward to holding and meeting my little Ocean Blu. Thank you for meeting me half way, and I'm really happy my hubby was so sweet to book me a hotel room there so we can start playing with him right away rather than waiting the 3 hours it'll take to drive back home. I think this will make it easier for little Ocean also.

You're so welcome! I took so many pictures at first not even realizing that taking them every single day might have come off as strange, but this was a once in a lifetime litter for our whole family, so I just couldn't help but try to capture every single moment of their little lives on film! Breeding these little babies has been such an experience from beginning to end! The whole pregnancy, to pre-whelping, to the actual (surprise) whelping on Easter Sunday, to watching them nurse and grow every single day, hand feeding them, weaning them, and now seeing what amazing little yorkies they are becoming! I can't stess enough what a JOY it was been to have all of these little dogs in my life (hard work and all) and yes, it's coming to an end and I cry so much knowing that I have to part with them. Yet, I know in my heart that I've raised them to be the best they can be and now I have chosen wonderful homes for them to live out the rest of their lives in. THANK YOU FOR OPENING YOUR HOME FOR MY PUPPY. You're a wonderful, wonderful person and I appreciate you for coming in to my life the way you have......
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!