View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 11:52 AM   #5
rrosenberry
& Bailey & Bella
Donating Member

Well... Im 37 years old,,, No children,, have been with the same guy for 6 years, he has 3 kids ,,21,19, and 11,,
I often wonder if someday I might regret not having kids. But, then I think , if I dont regret it by now, I probably wont.
I have always been an animal lover ,, Not much of a baby person,,
if there was a little baby and a box of kittens, I'd go for the kittens everytime! (LOL)
So, I always wanted a yorkie since Iwas in jr high and my hairdresser had one, and I remember saying " thats the cutest dog I've ever see, what kind is it?"
So, after alot of apartment living I said " when I get my own home I WILL have a Yorkie"
And thats just what I did, and I love him to death, and the thought of having kids, or missing out on anything, hasn't really entered my mind since I got him. He keeps me too busy, and he is my baby, my Mom has even accepted the fact that this IS HER GRANDchild, and my dads getting used to it also, with his "fathers day card from his grandson Bailey!"
So, I'm completely content with my life as Mother of the cutest little boy I could have ever wanted!

~Anatole France~

Last edited by rrosenberry; 06-27-2005 at 12:01 PM.
rrosenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!