View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Got A Visit Tonight...

I got home from my son's baseball practice, hopped in my jammies, and was just sitting down to a snack when I hear a bang bang bang on my door. I got up and peeked out my little door viewer and I see a woman holding what appears to be a little Yorkie in her arms. Well, for a second I stood stunned looking out the little view finder. I've lived here almost 11 years and never has anyone come to my door with a Yorkie, actually, never have I even seen a Yorkie in our neighborhood other then my own. Well, I immediatly fling open the door. Couldn't open the little bugger fast enough. The woman holds this little five pound baby up at me and says "Is this your Yorkie? We've been going door to door looking for it's owner." I look up at the sky and I think to myself "Ohhhh God loves me. He's brought me another Yorkie." LOLOL. Anyway, I tell the lady "No she's not mine but I'll gladly take her for you and see if I can find the owner." The woman kind of had her hands full as she had two large dogs she was walking. I take the little one in my arms and she's licking my face ear to ear. The woman tells me that she was almost hit by a car and was scared to death. After, holding her I remembered and realized that my neighbor a little ways down from us had a little Yorkie named Lilly and recognized the green harness. It was Lilly. Funny, how things work out. If she had not knocked on my door no one would have known who owned Lilly. Kind of pissed me off though that she was wondering around and no one was looking for her. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!