View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
Beanlisa
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Ok, I need more help......

This is my second post here at Yorkie talk, and everyone was very helpful. the first time. But....she has not stopped BARKING!! It was thought that her barking in the middle of the night was due to trying to be protective. Well, that just isnt the case. The reason I know this is because of her actions this weekend. She just sits and stares at me and barks. Its sometimes just one bark, and sometimes a couple...they are more like she is trying to tell me something. But I ask her if she wants to go out...and no response. And normally if she needs to go...she will let the whole neighborhood know. Its almost like she is complaining. Its like she is talking under her breath, but it comes out louder than she expected. I am at a loss. Things like the metal bowl and spoon, and can with pennies work at the time...but it hasnt curbed her from continuing to do it. It doesnt matter if it daylight or dark. She apparently just has things to say. She looks at me like "Why do you not understand what I am saying?" It is sometimes even a muffled bark, with a slight look from the corner of her eye. She couldnt be any cuter, but man...she can be so frustrating. Should I take her to training?? Would that help the barking? Any Ideas? Thanks!
Beanlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!