View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
Mia and Wickett
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 New Yorkie Mom :)

Hello everyone! I'm really happy to have found this site as I'm a new yorkie mom and I'm sure I'll be needing lots of help.
I grew up with boxers, so the world of small dogs is still very new to me.

I brought Wickett (he looks like an ewok, so I couldn't help myself) home Friday night. We've bought all the puppy supplies we needed, and so far he seems to be one happy little guy. I bought him from a yorkie entusiast who's yorkies bred, and it is so clear that he came from a very loving home. He's very affectionate, and overall a wonderful little guy. He hasn't whined for his family, which I'm hoping means he really likes his new home. He has played with all his toys, inspected every inch of his new home, and seems to like it. He and my Amazon parrot are very curious about each other, so I'm doing my best to introducte them.

We have our first vet appointment set up for this afternoon, so hopefully everything will go well.

I'm sure I'll have tons of questions as we run into new obstacles with Wickett, so I'm sure I'll be posting! Thank you all in advance for your help.
Mia and Wickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!