View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 05:50 AM   #6
Paw2PawTalk
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank all of you for your advise. I really love being a part of yorkie talk it helps having so many yorkie people out there to help in these kind of situations. yes I have been reading books to breed them, BUT I was going to wait till her 18 month. We had to go out of town on a family emergency, So the puppies were left with my husband's mom and her new husband. So when I got back, I came home to this...... Protecting her is exactly what I will do. I know having her pregnant puts her at risk. , I am hoping that she is going to be like her mom. She had 3 litters all 6 babies and had no problem delivering. I do put my babies before anything that goes on in my house. I am prepared to give her the royal treatment (not that she dont already get it ). I will keep them separated. He is unbelivable when they are not together. He acts like the world ended. How long does this standing heat cycle last ? She was spotting just before we left on the 30th of May. (told his mom to keep them apart, didnt happen) Will he calm down after she is no longer in heat ? Do I keep them apart now until the birth? What is a good book to get on her pregnancy and welping information. I have about 8 books but they just give the basic information. I am SSSOOOOO glad that you guys are willing to help give information. thank you again...
Paw2PawTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!