View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #172
wemple2
Wee Winston Wiggles
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37 View Post
I live in NJ. I gave the woman a call last night to inquire about Brandy. I told her that both hubby (Retired NYPD) and myself are both home for the most part and that we have a large house with a fenced yard and exceptional vet and personal references. Everything was going well up until the part about other dogs. I told her that we have Yorkies and that we are Yorkie lovers and that mine are all spayed and that I do not breed. I can't say anything bad about her, as she was very nice with me. She explained that Brandy was alpha and that it would not work with other pets. Submissive dogs would be alright I think but she is right if you have two apha dogs in the same house it can cause a big problem. Honestly, I wasn't interested in Brandy for myself, but after reading all the posts thought maybe I could take her and find her a better situation. She will not consider ANYONE with other dogs or pets or small children. No exceptions. I hope it works out for Brandy. Elaine
Well at least you tried, thank you for that...I probably would have hidden Winston and his things and yes, I would have told a white lie, I think God would understand...I would have told her I did have a yorkie...but not now...and I'd love to have another...also I really don't have any kids...so no lie there...I still hope somebody will come thru on this, tell her exactly what she wants to hear...and get Brandy out of there. I too would not be able to keep her...but I know I'd find someone who could and would love her dearly.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!