View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 10:19 AM   #9
PrinceLouiesMom
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37 View Post
Hi Prince Louie's mom. LOVE the name. He is adorable. Welcome to YT and congrats on your baby. I see you are from Jackson NJ. I live in Lacey. Not too far from Jackson. I do a lot of shopping at the Jackson outlet malls. Where did you get your baby from? How old is Louie? My Jersey is just a bit over 13 weeks old. I have four others as well. Elaine

Thank you all so much, my boyfriend actually is a member of this forum...seeing how helpfully and kind everyone is here, I figured id give it a shot. And yea Lacey isnt far from me at all...I live 5 mins away from the outlets, by the entrance to 195. Unfortunately i did purchase Louie from the Pet Company in Freehold Mall, after I did so my best friend was soooooo disappointed (shes Louies godmother) in me tho she said she doesnt believe in pet store practices. Had I been educated more I mostly likely wouldv'e opted to purchase from a reputable breeder. But, I fell in love with Louie when I saw him, so he was totally unexpected baby lol I hate that our money couldve aided in keeping puppy mills running but, every puppy needs a home, right? despite how they were bred. Louie is actually 5 months and a week...you have five yorkies! awwwwww Your a saint
PrinceLouiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!