View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 05:29 AM   #15
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default Four Week Update.

Well, my babies are "toddlers" now. they are so rambuncious and cute. Just so you know, i don't have them in a box. I lined the bottom of my x-pen so they wouldn't get stuck in the holes. i had that happen once so now I use the trusty cardboard. they are getting in their mama's (Lil' fart) food but not trying to eat. just messing and licking around on the wet food a little. they are also beginning to use the pee pad just a little. you ought to hear them playing. sometimes i just stand and listen. The larger one is on a roll all the time. The one with a little white on her chin is the timid one buut she is coming out of it. i will be sad to see them go to new homes. But, I really do hope they go to a nice YT member like all my other babies have. The larger one weighs 1 lb and 6 oz and the smaller weighs 1 lb andd 3 oz. They haven't grown but a tenth of an ounce in the past week. i think it will slow down. Both parents are small and fragile so I think their rapid growth is just a case of 'too much of a good thing".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0800.jpg (65.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0813.jpg (67.8 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0796.jpg (56.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0799.jpg (66.7 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 06-10-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!