View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
Erin
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Bitter Apple is a seasoning.

Bark Busters recommended baby carrots? That's going on my list of crazy Barkbusters stories... The only thing I've ever heard similar to that is putting a dog bed in a place that your dog tends to pee. But cleaning it with an enzyme cleaner would still be better.

Your dog is not trained because you work 10 hours a day. Outside training nor pad training will work if no one is there to reward your dog when they do the right thing.

Can you hire a dog walker? Then crate her and let the dog walker get her outside a couple times. Eventually you can go down to 1 time a day. Trust me, your money will be far better spent on that than Barkbusters..

PLEASE don't think I'm saying you can't work and have a Yorkie. I'm just giving you the facts. I'm working on potty training boot camp with Sammy this week and she hasn't been out of my sight in several days and we've been outside at least once an hour sometimes more. That's the only way to do it. Trust me, a dog walker will have much more insight into this than a trainer (esp. Barkbusters ) She's not misbehaving - she just doesn't know what you expect her to do.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!