View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Default killer....lol

Yes, I agree...I think she just lost her mind for a second. I know she has a sense his sickness and really didnt do well when he was having seizures. I like the fact that she is protective over him. ALso it may have something to do with we have MANY doggie visitors and my ex hubbies yorkie Zoe (great dog) who is also a sister to Bella and Diggy came over Wednesday. SHe attacked Diggy for no reason as soon as she walked into my house, so in return Bella attacked her. No harm was done to any of the dogs just a lot of noise and pushing down. Bella is VERY submissive to me she rolls over Belly up on command and she cowers to me when I raise my voice. I definately think she challeneged me but out of maternal instinct, I seriously think she thought I was hurting Diggy. She did not attack until we stepped outside...in the house she paced and jumped when he cried but as soon as I stepped out with Diggy in my arms she charged! I will def keep an eye on her and watch for more signs of disrespect. She has passed all my tests so far. I can take a bone from her without a peep, play with her food, I hand feed her often I can mess with her when she is sleeping, and when I correct her she hits the floor and cowers to me (you'd think I had actually spanked her before, I NEVER) Dont get me wrong she is Alpha female according to Ceasar's standards....but I really feel after watching her this afternnon that is was just over Diggy. I can respect her love for him. If my mom was hurting my kids...Id attack too!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!