View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:14 AM   #2
omega
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
Seriously it was a bad attack. Diggy screams when you cut his butt hair, I mean SCREAMS he is soooo drama filled and a baby...really bad. I dont even shave it I cut & trim it not even all that short and I have never even nipped or pulled 1 hair on him!...anyway. After I cut the hair he is still screaming as usual so I carried him outside to calm him down....Bella follows, she turns around jumps as high as she can biting me, she got the inside of my thigh and outside of the other one she went crazy. SHe broke skin and left welts. I am just so upset by this. I was screaming stop stop stop (to her) and he stopped his lil tantrum so then she stopped when he did. WHat the hell it this all about?? Did she think I was hurting him??? Why would she turn on me like that?? I have cried like 3 times...I have seen her get really mad before but this was different, she litterally was in killer mode...If I had been a small dog Id have to say she would have did serious damage. WHats going on??? SHe is 2, spayed at 6 months never had a heat. He is 13 weeks and appears to be really annoying to her...He is her true brother. Same mom same dad.
My sister had commented that Bella acts more like his mother than anything I just laughed and said ya ya she just beats him up (nicely) and corrects him....shes showing him who the boss is. Could she really think she is his mom? Does she think she protects him? Will she attack like this over him forever or just while he is a pup??? She is acting totally normal now and as soon as she got done attcking me, ran thru the yard playing and acted as if nothing happened.

Wow that's pretty scary! She might be playing "mommy." I would just suggest that the next time you are doing the grooming, put her away where she can't see you guys and isn't able to get at you. I'm sure other's will have suggestions. Sorry this happened to you...
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!