View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:19 PM   #149
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
What a hilarious picture you painted! That's so funny! I've thought about meeting people someplace instead of having them come to my home to see my pups after hearing about all of the thefts. Maybe I'd better not, I'll end up being the next MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! You know being a breeder is really a scary hobby now days.

I can totally understand you not wanting anyone to come to your home because of all the thefts. It's just not safe! I guess if you make sure that someone will be there with you, it's okay.

Just want to set the record straight, I am NOT a stalker. I don't condone stalking in any way. I just would like to see little Brandy in a good home where she is loved and spoiled. This woman doesn't seem to treat her pups very well. She's so mean and nasty for no reason. If she's running a puppy mill or is mistreating these animals, I just want to see her reported and the dogs put in good homes. Bottom line, that's all I care about.

I've been telling my hubby all week that we need to take a weekend trip to NJ. He keeps saying "you can't save them all, ya know!" Well, maybe not but it really does break my heart to see these babies abused.
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!