View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:46 PM   #10
BBTRINNA
Yorkie Yakker

Default Update

Hi everyone. Here is the latest update. I sent an email to the guy that does her website and found out it was her brother! I basically told him the same story as what I posted and told him that I was going to take legal action against her. He said he would forward it to her and make sure that she gets it. GUESS WHAT? I finally received an email from her but she said that she has been busy and that she was indecisive on what to do with my situation....I know that it's a bunch of BS. I responded that I didn't want to play games and that she has 2 options... either send the puppies or refund me the money. I will keep you posted.

The reason why I purchased three was because I was getting one for my daughter and I only have 2 other nieces whom I adore and they have been wanting one for a long time. They're doing excellent in school and have shown that they are both responsible enough to take care of a puppy. Also, their parents were quite happy that they didn't have to pay for it! You also have to remember that if you buy one niece a puppy, you'll have to buy the other one too.. it's only fair. They've been waiting since November. They call me almost everyday to see when the puppies are coming. I haven't told them the truth.

The puppy we did received... we love our little guy. We named him Peanut. He's quite a character.

Thank you for all your support. I will definitely keep you posted.
BBTRINNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!