View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 11:27 AM   #5
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

awwww arnt they soo cute

i love my cats
never was a cat person till i got my cats and now i love them, at least mine

i want more, like a crazy cat woman

my son had friends over last night and they are not used to animals in the house and they left the back door open and our boy cat has these tendencies where he thinks he is bad and wants to run outside just os he can meet our german shepard and our husky, for some reason he thinks they wont see him and he is scared to death of them and these always do and i guess thse kids scraed him so bad he was hiding and i thought he has gotten out and i freaked out and started having a hissy fit and yelling cause im ean this is my 9 year old rescue cat with lung disease and no claws and he is a huge cat but a big scaredy one at that and so i looked and walked the street and then i gave up and told myself he will come home when he gets his wildnessout i gueess and went home and i kept calling him and no response so i thought he he loves repeat loves to eat so i popped a cna of cat food and low and behold he came a running from out behind me, he must be houdini cause we all loooked for him and looked for him and i even looke dinthe area he came from so who knows but i was so mad for their irrespnsilbility and the fact that it could have been frankie or even my twins that got out i grounded him and i called those kids parents and asked for them to descipline their children on goin g to peoples houses and terrorizing their dogs and cats

i hope they did, they are probably thinking crazy woman yeah right cause they dont understand love and bonds with animals

back to the bubject anyway huh

those are adorbale and i am glad you are taking them in

our local shelters are so full right now with kittens and even someone dropped some off at my grams house a few years back and they are just amting like crazy and the mom and the son etc a few ran off and the animal control came and got some but i guess since my grams house is real old it has access to the attic from outside the house and the cats found their way into that and had more kittens and are living in her attic and i m like omg

i dont know what to do, they are wild and they claw up anyone who tried to catch them so i dont know but they will likely get sick and diw or something up there

i have no idea though

but poor kitties they are adorable though and they look healthy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!