Thread: Help....
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:13 AM   #1
Ona122438
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg Help....

So I have a 12 week old yorkie pup (Cooper) who is a nightmare right now with potty training...the first 2 or 3 days that we brought him home, he was peeing on the piddle pad, and pooping outside. It was GREAT...and at this time my 1 year old Yorkie Ona was just about trained and stopped having accidents inside the apt. I have a small apt and do not have room for a crate, so I baby gate Cooper inside my kitchen, and there is a ton of room for him to run around. Well anyways every morning, and when I come home from work, he will pee 1000 times on the piddle pad but will poop right by the gate and jump in it. He is covered in it, not to mention it is stuck to the floor and hard to clean up. I have NO idea what I can do to stop this. I feel bad yelling at him. I took him to the vet last week for some puppy shots, and I have a little puppy seat that he goes into that is connected with the seatbelt, well he pooped in that and when i took him out at the vet, he was covered in poop, not only was I upset but embarrassed to take him into the vet like that....I am just having a hard time with his poop, he is peeing outside and on his puppy piddle while in the apt. Any suggestions for this?
Ona122438 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!