View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
yesenia83
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question drooling and bloated???

Hey guys..im at my moms house sleeping over and i have the 3 babies with me.. her house doesnt have an ac but dosent need it becasue she is on the 15 floor with lots of windows. its cool in here and Snuggles is panting hard. she is also drooling . she used to drool when in the car becasue she would get car sick but she is used to the car now . She has never done this drooling thing inside before. She also is laying some really smelly gases. i thought she had pooped inside thats how bad they are. and her stomach is extremely bloated. She had 1/4 cup of wellness/merricks kibble mixed with 1/4 merricks Granma pot pie wet and i a table spoon of plain white rice. this is her normal stuff just varies in flavors. She really dosent want to drink water. seh had this around 8pm. Im a lil concern about the bloated thing becaseu at first i though she was just full from food but even after its been a few hours she looks like she just ate . the bloatness has been for about a almost 2 weeks. any advice would be great or ideas. She is however moving around and following me where ever i go which is routine when we are here.
yesenia83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!