View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
YorkieMom55
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Donating Member

Default And God Said....

I wrote this after Hurricane Katrina. It's been 5 years since I lost my beautiful Jackson. I was thinking of him when I wrote this.

09/01/05

And God Said…

It was just another storm. Part of the circle of life of this wonderful world that we live in. But this time God knew that it would be different. He would need help this time. He’d asked for help before, from those very special creatures who he created on the 5th and 6th days. Creatures of comfort. He knew how much the critters of the air, sea, the wood and the desert gave comfort to those on earth who he given “free will”.

There would be a lot of new souls entering Heaven in the next few days. God knew how much comfort his special ones had been through the ages; to those on earth and to those who had made the journey to him. Some had been pets and companions, some had been among the unwanted or the wild. Here they were special and they had a special job. The birds and the lizards, the turtles and the bunnies, the horses and the goats, the cats and dogs and all of the others. Especially the dogs and cats. They were there when they were needed. Those before them had done it since the beginning of time. Whenever there were a large number of souls “coming up” they were called upon to be the greeters. The Tsunami was a rough one, so many at once, but they did their job. 9-11 had been another tough day. So was Okalahoma City. But once again they did it.

And God said “ They’re coming soon. There will be so many that will be frightened and alone when it happens. They’ll need to see you as soon as they get here. Be ready. You are my special angels. There will be so many of them that you will see others of your kind coming to help also. They will know what to do, I’ve told them already. There will be babies and children, young adults and old ones. They will all see me when they arrive but they’ll also have one of you with them always. You will be with them and they will be with you. “

And it happened as God said. All of those who came to heaven were greeted by a special love, a familiar love. An unconditional love that only God can create. They had comfort of angels and the Glory of God. They were home.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!