Thread: Just my luck
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #12
xoxStephie
Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm trying so hard. Only technically its their house. When my mom got married he bought the house an a few years later my mom an her now ex-husban were supposed to buy it but they divorced an well decades later evrything in the house is ours. If I argue that they clean themselves his thing is that makes it worse because shes licking herself. When actually I rea an article that dogs mounthes are cleaner than humans. Does anyone know a link to that artcle? My grandmother only has five grandkids.. We're her 'little angels' and she spoils us. Its my grandfather who is oldfashion and believes that animals belong outside. Maybe I can show him how prepared and well-informed I am. I already cleaned and cleared a 4 1/2 by4 1/2 area for a puppy in my room. I don't know if its big enough though. I spent a wicked long time making sure it was safe an that it couldn't escape. (That took three hours. I was procrastinating I have finals all this week an tomorrow I have my last two then I'm out for summer) Money wise I have three hunred twenty towards 800 and my grandmother is going to to give me some I figured with the vet and all I totaled about 1100. So I have some books and things that I'm going to sell that will get about 2-300 and I like to draw sketches and also I like fooling around with different things when drawing so I'm going to make 40-50 unique drawings and sell them on ebay for 12 dollars.
xoxStephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!