View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #12
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
To grow it for show we section it and band it so that it falls back from the head. When it grows long enough we oil it and wrap it. Start with the banding, if he messes with it tell him no and give him a diversion. You'll be surprised how fast he'll get used to it. Just be sure that it isn't pulling anywhere and take it down daily to prevent matting. Brush it out each day and start again. Make sure that he is getting a top quality food as good hair starts from within.
Can U please read this and go look @ his photos under the post "Long hair bang trouble here in this section"....How would I do his hair should I wrap ALL of it??? Or just his bangs, how and what kind of oil and wraps would I use, where do I get them? If I was to do it I don't know if he'd really keep them in trust me I tell him no now, distract him but as soon as I turn around and leave the room he's back to trying to find a way to get it out...If I wrapped all of him how would I do it and keep it in all day, do U take all the wraps out of their hair every night? I have the seabreaze oil I use it straight on his bottom for it's so furry, his coat is cotton too. Please can U help me, it's so pretty now with it long but yes it's frizzy would wrappin' it help the frizz? and he loves grooming I'm sure he'd let me wrap it but keeping it in would be another question......Please help??? Thanks so very much in advance!! Hugs, Lee

I have Teddy who is 2.5 years old and his hair has finally grown so beautiful and long, he LOVES me to GROOM him all over!! But his bangs are driving me batty!! I can't keep a ponytail in it he won't leave it there, pulls, tugs, rolls till it comes out and it gets so matted and tangled, feels rough now and now breaking from hangin' in his face yep it covers his eyes too so I told him something's got to be done with it so I can keep his eyes opened and not covered!!!!! I use the C&C brush...My older girls (ages 23 & 21) tease me and say pretty bad when U're dogs has a designer brush and U're kids don't...What's wrong with this picture Mom? LOL!! Use Plush Puppy ONLY shampoo and cond. on him, use the Primrose stuff from Plush Puppy sometimes but how can I keep it up and not cut it, he just wouldn't look right with it cut and ALL the rest of him long!! Any thoughts? How do I keep it from breaking on his head, he looks as if he's starting to go bald in a spot by his ear. Here's photos of him right after a bath of course he yanked that ponytail right out!!! His coat is soft. Isn't he cute with that tounge out he does this ALL the time! PLEASE someone help me said his bangs!!! Hugs, Lee and Babies!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!