View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #14
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

LOL U crack me up! U sound like me take a look @ Tiffanie's legs!!!!! I tried to trim her up for the babies and she had some matts on her legs where she nawls (Spelling there!) at her legs, (She's a SILKY Yorkie too!!!!! Not suppose to matt that bad, well let me tell U paws do on them!!!!) why she does it I don't know, well I the more I tried to fix it the more she moved and well there went gaps and gaps on all 4's and well the photo will tell the story!!!!! LOL!!!! But I thought I'm not shaving all her hair off so I trimmed her sides down, EVERYONE makes fun of me when they see her I just say her Groomer did it!!!!!!! LOL! They just don't know that groomer is me!!!!! LOL!!!! So honey don't feel lonely!!! I will tell U tho that Teddy's hair is long but it seems like it went through a stage that it just matted and matted, but once we got through that stage NOW it's nothing to brush out which I have a C & C brush too and that helps so much. He had to be shaved down too and I just about died when he came back from the real groomers (not me!)!!! But after that it's grown and grown. I do have trouble with his bangs, head hair...I can't keep a ponytail in it he won't leave it there, pulls, tugs, rolls till it comes out and it gets so matted and tangled and now breaking from hangin' in his face yep it covers his eyes too so I told him something's got to be done with it so I can keep his eyes opened and not covered!!!!! I'm gonna put a post on about it to see if I can get help for him in the grooming section. Her hair will come back! Hugs, Lee & Babies
Attached Thumbnails
OMG I shaved her!!!!-dcp_2353-594-x-396-tiffanie-4-expecting.jpg  
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!