View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 02:58 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalyorkiLvr
Thank you Shelley! We need more members like you who will DO SOMETHiNG constructive and not just complain about it!

Anyone else?
You know - that just isn't right - I can personally vouch for others and myself that we've done LOTS in the past 2 years against puppy mills and YES - PET STORES .....I've written many letters - downloaded the forms and will do anything on my part to help -

To assume that people just complain and don't do anything is just that - assuming.

You are the person who defends pet stores all over this site...yet you accuse people of not doing anything ? I'm sorry ...but I took this a little personally.....you can't force the issue down peoples throats and that's what I've been feeling lately.

Yes, people should help but there are ALREADY many threads about this...I've noticed most posts have copied & pasted long quotes from law sites ....I personally don't read them because I don't like spending 10 minutes reading one post....but I would read the condensed version if I thought it was important.

We ALL want to help.... but getting sarcastic isn't going to get us anywhere.

Last edited by red98vett; 06-27-2005 at 03:04 AM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!