View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 06:33 PM   #3
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

contact the "better buissness bureau"........ If her buissness is "legal" (as in she is paying income taxes on teh puppies she sells) then they should help straitin it out....... and if it is not legal (as in not paying taxes and recieving all this money and not having a buissness license) then she wil be in BIG trouble, not only with paying you back ..... but also with the government (IRS, Buissness bureau, ect...)........ i would try this rout if she doesnt answere your e-mails........ you could even e-mail her one more time to let her know you are going to cantact the bureau about her buissness practices (or lack of) and she will probably be REALLY accomodating to you just because she doesnt want to be reported........ oh, and one more thing..... i would be careful about posting her name and or actual buissness name online because she might be able to use that as slander... (there is a lawyer on this site rite????..... i know there is a reason you shouldnt call them by name, i think it is slander...... ) anyways....... this is my advise.....
I hope everything works out
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!