View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #84
SJK1113
No Longer a Member

I didn't bother emailing her again, but she just had to send me one more email to yell at me for not signing my name. Here's what she sent:

FIRST OF ALL DO YOU HAVE A NAME? I LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS AND SAY THEY HAVE TO HAVE THAT DOG AND THEN DONT EVEN SAY WHO THEY ARE. LIKE IM GOING TO SELL SOMEONE WHO CANT EVEN PUT IN THERE EMAIL (THANKS WHOEVER) THAT IS JUST COMMON CURTISY. AND ANY PICTURES YOU SEND DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS YOUR HOUSE OR PLACE OF LIVING. SO THE ANSWER IS STILL NO.
THANKS KATHY SEE HOW EASY THAT IS

And she made me mad, so I replied:

Yes, I have a name, but I had no intention of putting my name until I had talked to you more. It's the internet afterall, and I have no idea who you are, just because you put your first name. What's the point in putting my name when you have no intention of selling me the dog? You already said no so how rude of you to make it a point to email me back and complain because I didn't put my name. As you say, any picture I send might not mean it's my house....although I would never do something like that, I can prove it easily by showing you the address on the house and also show you a utility bill or something to prove I live there.....but, any name you put could be fake too. I could have also shown you my driver's license to prove who I am and where I live. I'm glad you said no, I have no intention of buying from someone who is so rude when all I wanted to do is give your dog a loving home. I hope you treat your dogs better than you treat your potential customers. Funny you won't let me come there to get the dog, but you want to check out MY house????? But, I have no right to come and check out your house to see where the dog has lived. You have alot of nerve lady.
SJK1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!