View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #2
LullaBelle
YT Addict

Default I am glad you contacted them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by erino77
This is the reply i got from my email i sent .........
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Erin, Thank you for contacting PETCO regarding your concern with our store in Wooster, OH. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience.
We strive to give every customer a fun and friendly shopping experience every time they visit one of our stores. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't experience service like this on your last visit. I appreciate you taking the time to contact us about the interaction you recently had with PETCO store employees. I will be forwarding this information onto the stores Upper Management, and will make sure that all necessary steps are taken to insure that your future visits to PETCO be much more pleasant.
Thank you again for contacting PETCO. Please know that we care about our customers and what they think of us. By letting us know when we fall short of your expectations, we have the opportunity to address your concerns and to be better prepared to meet your expectations in the future. Please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.
Sincerely, Heather F.
Customer Relations Coordinator

At PETCO, Animals Always Come First... Our People Make it Happen!

----------------------------------Original Message-----------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: AstuteCRHelp@petco.com [mailto:AstuteCRHelp@petco.com]
Posted At: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:55 AM
Posted To: 04StoreComplaint
Conversation:
Subject:

Subject: A StoreConcern
Message: Is your puppy a real Yorkie?is the question i got asked today at PETCO by an employee. I said "well he is breathing isn't he"? The guy said, "well he doesn't look like a yorkie should look". He asked how old he was, how much he weighed and how much I paid for him and from who & where i got him from! I told him that he was 3 mos old and weighed about 3.10 He then said" oh so he isn't a real one, real ones wouldn't be that big at that age". "You sure got ripped off if you paid over $200 bucks for that one" "Who is your breeder and I will put the word out not to buy from him, his dogs aren't real."How dare someone say that to me?~Petco, where the pets go~ Is this your slogan so you can try and humiliate people when they bring their pets in? I then walked away. He went over to another guy and must have told him what just happened and they started laughing really loud. As I rounded a corner from picking up a few toys the other guy was standing there. he said "were not tr!
ying to be mean we are just curious as to why you would say he is a purebred Yorkie when obviously he is not." I said "He matches everything on the AKC standard requirements" The the guy asked if I had papers on him from the breeder. i said "of course I do, they will be filled out online next week." "why do you 2 keep harassing me?" He laughed again and said "the papers prob wont work, AKC papers are for purebred dogs and you being an obviously 1st time Yorkie buyer have no clue what you are doing. This is unaccept
~~~~~~~~~~

I ran out of room even after i tried to shorten it. I wanted to just send my whole post but you could only use 1500 characters. This just ticks me off. i am really interested to see if I will get a reply from the person they forward it to. Or if they even will like they stated they would.

I thank you all for your kind and uplifting words. You guys are really spirit lifters and wonderful people. Koda sends you & your babies all big sweet kisses too!
I am considering writing a letter to our local paper and seeing if they will print it.
Thanks again everyone

I am glad they returned your EMail! I was sure they would. They sound sincere and like they want to be of service, I would just do as they sugest and contact the local store. You shoulnd't have to stop shopping there just b/c of two rude ppl. I would let them know that it is a possiblility unless something is done about the conduct of there employees.

Last edited by admin; 06-07-2007 at 09:10 AM.
LullaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!