View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 05:56 PM   #1
BBTRINNA
Yorkie Yakker

Default Www.tinydarlings.com

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW! DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PUPPIES FROM WWW.TINYDARLINGS.COM. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

I ordered 3 puppies from this site. Payment was made in full (to waive the shipping cost of 200/dog). The three puppies were to arrive on 11/11/04 but only one came. The seller stated that 2 of the 3 were sick and recommended that I wait until they got better. 7 weeks later, they didn't so she said she would get me the same breed from a different litter and that they would be ready mid-end of January. My last contact with the seller was on 12/30/04 confirming that the new puppies were fine and everything was set for the end of January. Ever since that day, I have sent her numerous emails and tried to contact her via telephone and she has NOT responded AT ALL. If there was a problem, she could at least have the decency contact me to advise me of it. I even created a "fake" email to send to the seller and she responded immediately (thinking that I was someone else) and telling me that she had more puppies to sell. I am extremely upset. Not only am out out a lot of money but the stress of trying to figure out what's wrong is worst! Now my neices NEVER got the puppies I ordered for them!

Last edited by BBTRINNA; 01-21-2005 at 10:04 PM. Reason: to remove someone's name.
BBTRINNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!