View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
yorky4ME
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs up Pam Hinkle & Kathy in KS......

I just want to say there are both fantastic breeders. My experience with Pam has been amazing. I have waited (months?) feels sooo long but I waited for my baby boy to grow up and Pam has been great thru the whole process. I met her and Kathy for the first time yesterday when I flew to pick up my boy. They sat with me and talked with me while I waited for my flight back to NY. I can tell by BitBit's personality he was well taken cared of. He's social and friendly and instantly goes on his back. He sleeps like a human.... LOL and is the cutest thing! Pam has always been upfront and honest with me and she also cares about these babies with the deepest emotions. If anyone ever considers a baby.... consider one from them. They are very hands on and it shows!
Thanks Pam for giving me this little bundle of joy and I'm so excited to watch him grow! Pam and Kathy are partners and help and support one another. Glitz n Glamour and Heaven Sent Biewers are their kennel names. Both are members of YT!
yorky4ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!