View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 05:56 AM   #3
Hickey007
YT 500 Club Member

Reagan walked funny, she wasn't limping she walked bow-legged. But with all that hair it was really hard for us to tell, besides that she had always done it and with both legs so it wasn't anything new to us. The major thing is when you would pick her up sometimes and be carrying her you could feel her legs pop. It made me cringe everytime. But again she never had any limping as a matter of fact she never acted like it bothered her in any way.

I wonder if yours maybe just pulled something playing. One time Reagan was out playing with a dog and the dog kinda tackled her and she kinda acted the same way. She yelped then and every now and then later on if she did something that would put a little bit more work into that leg she would whine. She only did it a few times and it only lasted a couple days. Looking back it could've been her LP but I don't think so and if it was this was the only time she ever acted this way with it. If she can walk on it I would give it a week or so and see if it goes away. If it does I would think it was something more along the lines of a pulled muscle or just sore leg.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!