Thread: petsmart hotel
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:59 PM   #4
Peanut's Mum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorki3Lover223 View Post
thank you peanut's mum!! i was hoping for good reviews =) im terrified of the thought of leaving my babies behind even though it's just three days =/ i was looking into whittier or longh beach. lucky (my oldest boy), is very shy too and is such a momma's boy. he hates me leaving him and im worried he'll become standoffish which i know he can be at times. laila (my youngest girl) does a bit better with me leaving. so my worries are mostly on lucky =(

i was wondering if you can keep two dogs in one kennel? and did they evaluate peanut before he can be accepted to stay at the hotel? if so, please give me the details? thank you.

yes you can keep two dogs in one kennel : ) in fact, im 99% positive, you even get a little discount for doing so. having his little buddy in there with him will definitely help lucky adjust i think and hope! and nope, they didnt give him an evaluation or anything. i did go in a week or so earlier to ask some questions and to give them peanut's health records (which need to be current, especially the bordatella one i think). hope this helps!
Peanut's Mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!