Thread: petsmart hotel
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
Yorki3Lover223
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut's Mum View Post
Peanut stayed at the Petsmart in Whittier, California sometime around this christmas break. he was there for two nights. Mmm, he's a little shy, so he definitely did not enjoy being away from us and home, but the experience overall as fur parents was very good. the people were really friendly, and they were very patient with all my questions and concerns. i even called a few times a day to check up on him and they understood completely how worried we can get.

i brought peanut's own bed, food, and toys, so that he wouldnt feel so afraid of his new surroundings. i also added on a personal one on one play time to his package. but yea, our experience was good, thank god, because i, like you are now, was very worried : )
thank you peanut's mum!! i was hoping for good reviews =) im terrified of the thought of leaving my babies behind even though it's just three days =/ i was looking into whittier or longh beach. lucky (my oldest boy), is very shy too and is such a momma's boy. he hates me leaving him and im worried he'll become standoffish which i know he can be at times. laila (my youngest girl) does a bit better with me leaving. so my worries are mostly on lucky =(

i was wondering if you can keep two dogs in one kennel? and did they evaluate peanut before he can be accepted to stay at the hotel? if so, please give me the details? thank you.
Yorki3Lover223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!