View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #12
Mueyinter
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyxo24 View Post
hi i live in corpus christi, texas and i have been searching for a tiny or a teacup yorkie for quite some time. i am trying to find one before june 13th because that is my best friend's birthday. i have not had any luck finding a reasonable priced yorkie in south texas. please let me know if you know anyone available selling a yorkie in south texas! thanks.
Welcome to YT!~ I dont think that getting someone a living creature as a gift is the best of ideas. I know your heart is in the right place, but perhaps you're going about it the wrong way. I think it's very thoughtful that you want to help your friend find a puppy as a birthday gift, but it might not be the look, personality your friend is looking for. Perhaps you can design/make a pretty voucher for her (kinda like those Valentine's Day coupon books) saying that you'll contribute up to $800 to the cost of her Yorkie as a gift. That way she'll know your wonderful intentions. And maybe you guys can go puppy searching together. It would be better for your friend to pick it out themselves.

Good luck on your search.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!