View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 06:37 AM   #9
stow1
Yorkie Talker

Default Ab 1634

REMEMBER if it PASSES in California, PETA and HSUS will be using CA AB 1634 as model legislation for YOUR STATE NEXT YEAR.

This is not just about the right to own the Pet of your choice it is

about the INSIDIOUS EROSION OF CIVIL LIBERTIES and PROPERTY RIGHTS.

It is about the NANNY GOVERNMENT (city/county/state/federal) telling

AMERICAN CITIZENS WE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH to CONTROL OUR OWN LIVES.

Do you want to buy your next pet on the net, over the phone, out of state, from a puppy mill? This is what will happen. Check out Petpac.net Do you want the Goverment telling you when to spay/neuter your dog? Yorkies are small, and it is not good to fix them at 4 months of age. I show dogs, and they must be intac to show, and I possibly won't know if I have a show quality dog until it is 12 months old or older. I can keep my girls from being bred! This bill is about Suzy, who thinks it is cute to have a litter or she doesn't know about a female being in season. Or the lady I met, who said she kept getting barn cats, and they kept missing. When asked if she fixed them, she said no. The neighbors probably took them to the pound cause the cats were hungry, or the cats were being pest by spraying all over their house. Irresponsible pet owners are the problem! But because of them, they are trying to pass a STATE WIDE BILL, THAT would hurt the responsible breeders in this state. This isn't right!
stow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!